Tuesday, September 15, 2009

New loaf of GF bread and cute video

Today I made my 2nd loaf of GF bread. This time I tried another box mix and it came out MUCH better. The color looks more like typical bread and it's nice and moist. Here's a picture of the box. It gives you options on which ingredients you can use but for this loaf I chose the milk, whole eggs, and butter. The other option is water, egg whites, and vegetable oil.



Once we had finished dinner, Austin started rocking himself to sleep and I quickly grabbed my ancient camera with no sound and videotaped it. =) The food in front of Austin is his GF bread with peanut butter on it. He ate the peanut butter off the bread cause I gave him the heel. Silly kid.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my reminded me of Noah. He does the same thing when he is tired and trying to put himself to bed. He rocks himself to sleep in his crib. Side to side and does his head the same way. So funny

Anxious AF said...

So cute!