Friday, September 18, 2009

No Gluten!

Last night I made a BBQ chicken sandwich meal (just like shredded BBQ beef but with chicken) and it dawned on me to check the ingredients on the BBQ sauce label. We love Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ sauce and 'modified food starch' was listed. I've read somewhere online that modified food starch can sometimes contain gluten so unfortunately I didn't feed the yummy dinner to Austin (and Andrew) but gave them an alternative that was just as yummy. I emailed the BBQ sauce company and they quickly replied by this morning saying "Sweet Baby Ray's Products do NOT contain any gluten!" WHOO HOO!

2 comments:

Tarah Peacock said...

Just caught up with your blog, glad that the gluten free diet is going better.

I love the video of Austin falling asleep, that is so cute.

Brandi said...

Sweet victory! Glad to hear about Sweet Baby Ray's. We love it too!